Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOFFL Online Petition - Maby ?

Options
  • 17-12-2001 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Ok ye lot seen as im totally cr a p at writing letters etc and only seem to be good at something like annoying certain people :). How about someone thats REALLY good at makeing out Petitions. Make out a petition for IOFFL and post it on here

http://www.petitiononline.com/

Or has this already been done b 4 ? Sending EIRCOM a URL of a Petition with a couple of thousand names on it can be that bad ?
    Oh well at least im trying

:rolleyes:

MS

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

Thanks Adam :)
    Ohhh well you can remove this post as well too :)

MS

Hey Adam b 4 u remove my post it might be no harm to leave Your Post with that URL in it becaouse i see 570 signatures on it so far and i bet a lot more people will sign it.

Cheers

MS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

There's no need to remove any posts.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Is their closing date on that petition

cos was thinking that i could add a link to it from my site

nice idea

• Advertisement

No mate hopefully there is not a closing date... but then again i mat be wrong....Why not just iform people n e way ?

MS

Advertisement