Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request - Bard & dahamsta - Last Post

Options
  • 17-12-2001 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Ok guys i have thought long and hard about this and i have decided im not much use to ye guys here. I mean like im unable to contribuate anything to the boards and all i do it take my frustration out here on the boards :) Sorry Guys :) Anyway at my own request can ye guys KICK MY ASS off here. Im sure i will find somewhere else to Kick EIRCOM in the B's and direct all my frustration directly at them. Thanks for putting up with me for so long :D

Cheers and a Happy X-Mas to ye all :)

MS

P.S. Hey Bard rumour has it u actually look like your IMG If thats true i have a job for you on the 25th hehehhe :D Just kidding :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by MS
    Anyway at my own request can ye guys KICK MY ASS off here.

Eh... sorry, but no. I'm not banning you. It's up to you whether you want to post here or not.

I've no intention of banning anyone from this board who doesn't deserve it. (... partially 'cos I don't see an "unban" option in the control panel :rolleyes: )

P.S. Hey Bard rumour has it u actually look like your IMG If thats true i have a job for you on the 25th hehehhe :D Just kidding :)

*cough* ... where'd this rumour come from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Originally posted by MS
    Hey Bard rumour has it u actually look like your IMG If thats true i have a job for you on the 25th hehehhe :D Just kidding :)

Reminds me of Frank Grimes.

http://www.simpsonsline.de/grimey/pictures/misc/angry.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

Eh... sorry, but no. I'm not banning you. It's up to you whether you want to post here or not.

Thanks Bard but the trouth is i actually do feel uceless here and im being honest. From 6 till 3 sometimes 4 i watch these Boards not just for myself. But to be honest i cant fill that roll any longer its become too personnel. My HATE! for Eircom has taken over what i have left of my life. Its only with an open eye and an open heart that u can possibly imagine where im comeing from. U would have to see it to beleive it in other words. Please dont get me wrong mate. I honestly thought i could handle all this The trouth is i cant.. Im not educated enough to handle all this stuff and i sure as hell cant keep up with ye guys here. Im sorry mate but my request still stands. I cannot gaurentee that i will not take my frustration against Eircom out on ye again (thats just me ) so once again i respectfully ask u or Adam to just remove me. So far all i have done is let my / our frustrations get the better of me and picked on IOFFL. I know all ye are doing is ...look im not going to go through all this ... Im being honest here... i cant handle the waiting ..... My next phone bill will be over £300+ I know i wont be able to afford it and im OUT! WTG Eircom ..... Once again i apologise to anyone and everyone...... sorry!

MS

MS - nobody is forcing you to post. If you feel that you've nothing helpful to contribute, you have the choice of not posting here. As I said, it's up to you.

Once again, I will NOT ban you. Stop asking, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭smokin' an'chewin' man

Originally posted by MS

From 6 till 3 sometimes 4 i watch these Boards not just for myself. But to be honest i cant fill that roll any longer its become too personnel. My HATE! for Eircom has taken over what i have left of my life.
    <=snip=>
    MS

No offense intended but if that's how you feel about Eircom then you clearly have no undestanding of the issues. Eircom have been allowed to become excessively powerful and they are doing what any commercial company would do in the same situation. By placing all of your blame and hate on Eircom you are allowing the real perpitrators to wander free to go about their business - specifically the ODTR, the government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

I think you should take it easy for a while. I dont mean to be patronising when I say this, but hating eircom is useless atm. They wont change no matter how much one can hate them. I think what you should do is take a break from the boards for a while, do something else, and then come back in a little while or so, probably after Christmas. Have a happy Christmas, get tanked in the put with your mates, go christmas shopping more with the wife, girlfriend etc.
    Once you have had your head cleared, then maybe you could think of an idea that would be great and helpful. Take me for instance. Im learning to program in college. I have my source code and I cant compile it, as it keeps returning some error that I cant figure out. I feel like putting my hand *through* the computer, and I feel anger. I cant work like that so I go outside for a smoke and I work alot better when I come back in. Might work for you aswell. Just a thought.

Matt

No offence taken by anything that was said by anyone. But i am really fed up makeing an ass of myself on here. But my feelings wont change. It really is time i bowed out and left it to ye lot, ye all understand this stuff a lot better than i do. And Bard please read my first post again i did say at my own request can ye guys KICK MY ASS off here so its ok to do it mate :). In totally simple terms If u leave a bag of sweets in front of a child and Tell him NOT to take one. What do u think will happen ? Im not going to beg mate so just do what is right.

Cheers

MS

PS heheh think about it ok :) NOOOOOOO i mean really THINK! about it :) Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on :p

CHRIST! i nearly went without a comment to the smokin' an'chewin' man :)

No offense intended but if that's how you feel about Eircom then you clearly have no undestanding of the issues.

Read my last post. And for your information i know full well what he issue/s here is a lot more than u think.

By placing all of your blame and hate on Eircom you are allowing the real perpitrators to wander free to go about their business - specifically the ODTR, the government.

Eircom i see and deal with every day so hence the everyday HATE the ODTR however are a different matter and they deserver a lot more than HATE and will be treated in a different manner. As for the rest.... u dont want to know what i think mate.

MS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Anyone remember those newsgroups threads after the sept 11th attack. the nutter who prophesised a load of stuff happening?

I swear, its MS. Eircom take note!

• Advertisement

Anyone remember those newsgroups threads after the sept 11th attack. the nutter who prophesised a load of stuff happening? I swear, its MS. Eircom take note!

Whatever you say mate. and ermm What Bible are you swearing on by the way, the 'Eircom one' ? Hey u must know the Eircom Bible becaouse you are leading people AWAY and on to something totally different than what i posted. Actually come to think of it do you by any chance work for them ?

MS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Actually, come to think of it, are you a complete psycho in desperate need of professional help?

I advise you seek and retain the services of a good therapist. You obviously have extreme issues in your life. I wish you well in your search for a balanced life.

Originally posted by MS
    And Bard please read my first post again i did say at my own request can ye guys KICK MY ASS off here so its ok to do it mate :)

... that's nice.

Now read what I said again.

I said NO.

In totally simple terms If u leave a bag of sweets in front of a child and Tell him NOT to take one. What do u think will happen ? Im not going to beg mate so just do what is right.

If you want the right thing to be done, then just drop the subject and act a bit more maturely please.

Let it go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

burn her, burn the witch, burn her burn her!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wormhole

letting all that hate seeth can be unhealthy try my method
    which is cheaper than therapy,
    take bees wax and form the soft wax into a human figure
    4 to 5 inches high take some freshly cut straw bind tightly to figures
    body and annoint with chicken blood, repeat the process until
    you have enough dolls to represent the entire eircom board
    when you feel the frustration build to overload simply pick up
    one of the dolls and jam a hot needle into it (the groin and the
    eyes seem to be most effective) make sure you pick a different
    doll each time you wouldn't want anybody to feel left out now
    would you? oh the ritual doe's involve dancing naked round the
    doll's covered with marmalade while repeating the spell to
    invoke the dark powers, for further details buy the book
    "Voodoo for dummies" price £14.95 it done wonders for me
    my nasty neirbour now has a squint and his cats gone bald
    in only four weeks!
    if we all begin now we should have free broadband by easter.

merry christmas chaps
    :D

wormhole

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

I dont think this thread contributes to the IOFFI ethos and in my opinion should be locked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I agree with java, thread locked. MS, either start posting logically and thoughtfully, or stop posting. Stop trying to shift the blame for your inability to control yourself onto us. It's your problem, not ours. Deal with it.

adam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement