Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you guys want a programming board?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I figure it's a case of 'if you build it, they wil come...' tongue.gif

Are we talking about a programming board or a Billie board? wink.gif

Go for it dudes, - stick it up already!... It'll deffo' be used.

Bard

|home page|scary éire

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

GWAN DA BILLIE!!! wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hey Tom,

I think that enough interest has been shown here - if you are in agreement with me can you sort out putting up the board?

Cheers,
    Al.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yup, a programming board will go up in the big revision we are planning. That may be a month from now but it depends on certain things (not the least of which is Mr C. Warrior's holidays smile.gif )

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've just added the Programming board on a trial basis so it's up to you guys to prove that it's worth keeping after the cabinet reshuffle next month!

John.
    --
    P.S. DeVore, will you be my running mate in the US presidential elections, it's part of my revised global domination plan (okay, there's a small problem in that we're not US citizens but I have a scanner and am a whiz at PhotoShop so that's easily fixed).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I would've voted for the board if it wasn't up already, ah well hohum.

I think that tech and programming are way different, to me technology board is used for hardware problems, that's me personally, but now I have a board here I can post to for programming problems, without going to programmersheaven.com.

And don't forget (to the person who refuted the gaming link) that all games have a little programming in them.

just MHO.

WOOHOOO!

Advertisement