Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ancient aircraft ?

Options
  • 18-12-2001 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I dont know if any of you have ever heard of Mu or Lemuria, a lost continnent in the Pacific, but I am sure you have all heard of Atlantis, the lost Island in the North Atlantic. Anyway I have been studying this for some time and in my search for material relting to these lands I have come across some very intriguing things.

I dont know if any of this is for real but I did do some cross checking and there seems to be a great deal of material relating to these things.

Ancient Egyptian/Indian Flying Vehicles: Vimana

untitled.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

maybe thats a first draught of star wars?:p

always wondered where mr.lucas came up with his stuff, nothing but plagerism!:eek: :D

(i know u're probably were looking for a serious discussion but i is hung over...)

we got pictures, models, movies etc. of loads of futureistic stuff that one day may or may not be real. that lad just had a good imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Some of the cave paintings discovered in france during early 19th century feature delta winged drawings that look like concorde type planes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Originally posted by amen
    Some of the cave paintings discovered in france during early 19th century feature delta winged drawings that look like concorde type planes

and there's carvings on a Myan temple of what looks like a Myan in a rocket travelling to the stars. got loads of gadget representaions in the cockpit and flames coming out the back and all.

all this ties in with the question of why ancient people made all the ancient drawings on the ground all over that are so huge they can only be seen properly from the air???

Advertisement