Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waiting for Godot (or t-shirts)

• 18-12-2001 1:15pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've talked to the guy who runs the t-shirt shop to tell him they havent arrived and its been about 10 days.

He says:
    Hmm, that's not too good. We have been having Irish orders shipped from the
    UK recently as our Irish printer didn;t work out. However, they would still arrive within 4 days from the UK. I'll find out what's happening.

I asked about other colours then white and back/front printing.
    He says:
    We did support various non-white t-shirts a while back, but they were
    causing a lot of problems with colour reproduction. We hope to support them
    again soon. We don't currently support back-and-front printing at the same
    time, but again we do intend to do so.

Hopefully our shirts will arrive before xmas!

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

oh great! and i ordered mine today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

got this from tshirt zoo in the mail today

Lee
    your t-shirt should arrive tomorrow.

Let me know
    Regards

Pat

Nice one pat:)

Dustaz, did it arrive??

I got a reply saying my order was shipped on Monday, along with most other orders for the "Ireland/Dublin" region. hopefully it will be here for x-mas!

/me crosses fingers

No sign yet :(

Me che/boards tshirt arrived this morning :)
    Decent quality t shirt and whats best is that its not an obvious iron on type patch like you usually get from custom t shirts, its quite well printed as far as i can tell.
    result :)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah the quality is great... I was more concerned about the size and placement of the print.... kewl... result, as you say.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Thats good to hear chaps,

Is there some sort of contratual dispute between Freak bruther and boards re: the Clockwork Orange shirt:p
    'Cos thats what this DROOG will wait to buy if it will become available;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

errr, its been on sale for some time now :)

www.boards.ie/store/store.htm

DeV.

Ahh Bejebus...

Hadn't checked in a while...
    And its even better looking than the original design...
    I have my flexible friend poised- I might wait till later in the week just so the credit card details aren't floating around in cyberspace without being processed over the next few days (not that there would be a security risk or anything!)

CCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!
    Good to hear the quality is good as well :)

Thx DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Mine has arrived and I'm v. happy with it. They're good quality stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep got my Che last Friday. Good quality tee-shirt as well. Shame they're not in black :)

Gandalf.

my clockwork boards.ie shirt arrived bright and early on sunday (! didnt know the post came on sunday!) morning. looks fantastic.

cheers to freak for the artwork and to devore and the admins for the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

"Yep got my Che last Friday. Good quality tee-shirt as well. Shame they're not in black" moustache or no moustache? It's wierd to think that thereare people out there wearing a t-shirt I designed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Still no sign of my Jebus Mug. :(
    Ah well at least I havent been charged for it.

I got my Boards Club mug and t-shirt... I'm very veyr happy with them actually. The quality is excellent.

The mug is great too, very thick ceramic tough-as-nuts mug. Even the print was a great fit (Boards Club with Text)

Puck, they dont charge you till they ship it... which is polite...

DeV.

I know Dev, I'm fine with that. I'll probably just order it again anyway.

It just would have made a nice Xmas pressie and I'm wondering what the hold-up is.

I was one of the first ten to order I think and it would give me some sense of superiority if I was one of the first ten to get one. :p :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting myself- I ordered "Clockwork Boards" last Wednesday, 2nd Jan.

Just a quick question...
    Are they delivered by SDS(ie. have to sign for it) or through the convential mail.
    Just so I know to keep an ear out for a knock at the door over the sound of the stereo;)

normal post for me. no signing involved!

Thx SMAK :)

I wrote off to T-Shirt Zoo and asked about my mug. I was billed for it today so that means it has been shipped at last!

Hoooray!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ordered 2 or 3 t-shirts on Stevens Day and still not a peep!

Time for enquiries!

It's been over a month since I ordered my Jebus Mug but once I emailed them with the order number they were quick enough about shipping it. Now it's up to An Post... :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I spoke too soon! The t-shirts are here!!! I got the Jesus loves you... and one of the Boards Club ones - yayyy!!!

Advertisement