Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more song i.ding

Options
  • 18-12-2001 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

was anyone listening to phantom about a half an hour or so ago...
    there was an female vocalist singing a really ''pretty'' song but I lost signal just as the name was being announced... anyone know anything about it?
    I think it may have been called something like ''our love triangle'' but I could have made that name up in my head...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

any lyrics at all? was it just guitar and voice or a band?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Female vocalist singing a 'pretty' song might have been Fiona Apple or Tori Amos.
    Was it heavily piano based?

You didn't give much info, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Originally posted by Scon
    I'm not racist..... I hate everybody equally.

Is that from a crazy ass comic called Ayaki that used to be in Forbidden Planet?

Coz if it's not I sound really wierd right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Originally posted by Manufractured Individual

Is that from a crazy ass comic called Ayaki that used to be in Forbidden Planet?

Coz if it's not I sound really wierd right now...

it's a paraphrasing of part of one of the drill sargaent from full metal jackets' rants.

how **** is my grammar?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

it was just guitar and vocals... reminded me of the reindeer section song called firebell... just because it was fairly basic...

I know I didn't give much information, was kind of hoping someone would have been listening at the same time but not to worry... all I got was the ''love triangle'' thing but as I've already said, I could have imagined that...

thanks for replying anyhow... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement