Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's a skull... it's a skull... it's a... it's a... it's a skull...

Options
  • 18-12-2001 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

"it's a skull - I'm scared... it's a... it's a skull!"

Anyone else remember the Vahalla games for the Amiga (the supposed first entirely voice scripted games or something. god how they sucked)?

Yeah... man... I'm so glad Mary Whitehouse is dead cause she was a b1tch. especially the way she tried to make the public hate the internet (although that probably would have been a good thing looking at how bad it's gotten). she used to scare me with her evil.

so... this topic = Who scares you? (celeb or not)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

hmmmmm.......Probably James Connolly the first time i met him.

as he made an advance on me.

I scare easily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

i dont remember being scared of anyone in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Natural disposition or side effect of kiemo?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i used to be super-afraid of the wicked witch of the west and had nightmares about her and then wouldn't leave my room for hours after them for fear that she'd be outside my door waiting to get me but now she only scares me a lickle bit cos she is pretty scary,you must all admit,and i'm getting that video for christmas along with dancy pants(which i must purchase on saturday) and a selection box and a surprise and i'm sure there are people i'm scared of but i can't think of them right now and i think i could probably waffle on all in the one ever-lasting sentence for ages and ages and ages but i'll spare you but for some strange reason i can't wait to get my dancy pants which is a bit strange cos I'M GETTING THE WIZARD OF OZ AND A SELECTION BOX FOR CRYING OUT LOUD and i love chocolate.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hmm... The Joker from Batman (the first film... not the 70's one) scared me when I first saw the film. In the cinema. When it first came out. SCORE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Terminator. 2. When I was 4. He scared me. alot. I was *too* little to watch that... i had al these nightmares about (not terminator) but giant computer machien things that were taking over and then there was this big solution thing.... i had the dream lots and the solution always worked :)

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

that big octopus form the little murmaid....,

...scared the sh1t outta me...

i used to be super affraid - i was scared ****less and had to leave the cinema at the little mermaid - i used to be perpetually affraid to close my eyes in a dark room for fear that some monster would eat me or maul me - for a while i wa affraid that i was paraniod - then when i hit puberty it all faded - and all i was left with was a fear of the opposite sex. i lost my fear of death about a year and a half ago - seems quite enviting actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Hannibal Lector. He scares me. And my French teacher. My god she's scary. And the evil people who made me go rock-climbing in Delphi. And my karate instructor. Enough said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

I waws so scared the first time i saw the little mermaid that i had to leeave the theater when the sea witch octopus lady said "THIS could be the KEY to Triton's unDOing!" and seeped off of that ledge. Yes I was only 4 or something! She still creeps me out kinda.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i had a dream the other night that i was sent to a concentration camp.it scared the living **** out of me.i cried for pretty much the whole duration of the dream.i mean,in the dream.i didn't physically cry.at least,i don't think i did.it was still superscary,though.

i had a dream last night about being trapped in a burning building with my family - and my little brother and sister were to scarred to try and escape - and it was scarry

Advertisement