Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Upgrading Advice

• 27-07-2000 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Right, this bloke I know in work has a PC and wants someone to have a good rodgering into it and see whether it's worth upgrading it or whether he's better off buying a new one. Looking for an honest punter who will do this and not rip the guy off and make him a good offer on a new pc, probably just the box, no keyboard, monitor etc etc. Anyone's interested in this drop me a mail tincool@eastclear.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

paul,
    talk to AMP.
    he works in pc peripherals, and sure thats only down the road from yis.
    if you want his number gimme a buzz or just find his profile on the boards somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

eamo, is that your mate I met when I was at your house in rathmines that time ? Also, whats the story with this **** up next month

Advertisement