Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New site design...

Options
  • 19-12-2001 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Okay I'm going to build a new site, but I want a good design, and as you can see from the other thread, i dont have the gift ;).

Now what I would like to know is if anyone has any hints about where to start on a new site, I'm thinking of using a template because its something you like from the very start, so if anyone has some links to template sites, twould be very helpful.

Any other general information on web design would be much appreciated.

ta in advance

Baz_

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

^^ what Baz_ said

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Elated are the de facto guys here, they're doing free "pagekits" for years now. If you want something a little less, uh, common, my business partner Gaz did a few pagekits a few years ago and never really publicised them. They're here.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

or www.freewebtemplates.com , some nice frame pages there

Advertisement