Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National QuakeWorld Team

Options
  • 19-12-2001 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Jeese, theres more national teams going at the moment then you can shake a stick at. I'm sorta jumping on the bandwagon here, along with Splif, were gonna try and get the Irish National Team up and running.

From the way trends are taking place, with Germany playing Netherlands recently and now the QW UK team is being created, it does look like people are hotting up for a nations cup.

Anyway, if your interested in being on the team and you have the skill/dedication and commitment, stick your name down here in the comments or drop me or Splif (rdj@spliffy.org.uk) an email and we'll get you sorted.

(copy n pasted from www.Quake.ie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

This should be fun :)

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I'l give that a lash.
    Been training in secret :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Imlad Morgul

wouldnt mind giving it a go myself but cant play online atm...

gl...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Players need to be able to play on the net. Its not a lan team. There are a good number of very classy players who wont be able to make the team as they don't have net connects, never mind their own PC's. Example, Beast and Bunny.

So yeah, sorry, you need a net connect.

I will give it a go MP.Havnt played for a while but i still have an alright connect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement