Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a company called Kosmos/Kadius?

• 19-12-2001 6:08pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you do know anything about them (more then is on their website) could you PM me please?

ta.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Hmmm think thats who we got our server off of (clare co co), I'm just on my way out the door at the moment so I'll ask someone about them tomorrow n let ya know what i find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by azezil
    Hmmm think thats who we got our server off of (clare co co), /B]

Yeah, feckers wouldn't get it from someone decent like meself...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Really? I thought they did web-dev or content management or something....

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ah, found them: http://www.kadius.com/

Still digging for info if anyone knows anything more about them.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Imlad Morgul

what kinda info u looking for me has a free day for the most of it will search a bit if i know what to look for?

• Advertisement

Kadius is a leader in J2EE based content infrastructure systems and services that transform corporate content into a dynamic, profitable and compelling Web presence. Kadius' flagship product, Kosmos, manages the development of mission critical websites. Kadius has worked with such renowned eBusinesses as Stepstone, IDG, AOL Netscape and DHL.

Kadius produce a growing range of products for enterprise level information applications which are XML based and are built on Sun's Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) technologies. Kadius' flagship product is Kosmos 2.1, a content management platform designed for next generation content management applications.

Resources and technical expertise are on hand to help you design your Kosmos solution. Build from scratch, or modify one of our existing editions - e-government, publishing, portal - depending on your requirements.

Development Add-Ons

Allow your Kosmos solution to be enhanced with components that integrate with your existing IT systems or provide new functionality.

Web Application Development

Kadius offers you stand-alone web application development services, in addition to Kosmos-related services.

ill get more from different site when u say what u want but i think this explains well what it is they do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Woops :o sorry got that wrong, they're developing the clarecoco website. From what I'v seen not the most reliable, I was workin in the same office as the ppl who were uploading the info to the site and more often than not they'd get errors submitting data or just couldn't login.

The site, when finished will allow ppl to fill out and submit forms online n that sorta thing so thats the kinda stuff they do i suppose :)

When it works they're great but they seem to me to have alot of downtime too so hmmm i don't know if i'd recommend them to ya.

interesting stuff all the same i mean it cant be to simple you have to expect errors at some stage. might be worth a look all the same as long as the end product is good.

Advertisement