Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys need help Ericsson T28s stuff!

• 26-07-2000 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Lads im tryin to source the following for a T28s:

HCH-21 CAR HOLDER
    HPM-10 MP3 HANDSFREE
    ICE-11 LEATHER CARRY CASE

DI-28 MOBILE OFFICE
    MC-218 MOBILE COMPANION

The first 3 being the most important.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i guess you got a new phone then

did u just list them off the website???

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 26-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭OctaviaN

Nah ive had the phone for a cple months but the Irish ericsson.ie site is crap!! and non of the ericsson sites allow online shopping?!

frown.gif
    Local shops r 2 lazy to get up off there ass i think ill mention them since they like to wollow in something they do right!

Eire Communications!
    The guy thru the accessories brochure in my face after i asked him for prices, i looked at the brochure looked at him and said but that doesnt have any prices in a way to say you stupid c*** u should know that! They hang around a shop all day FFS there paid to sell **** but they have no get up and go..no profeessionalism aaaarrrrgggghhh FS im gonna go f***** mental! > frown.gif

Please any1 need help!
    (with the subject smile.gif )

going home now
    but i'll ring and ask tomorrow

MiCr0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Micro me too, same list. smile.gif

It's bloody impossible to get the genuine ericsson cases etc for T28, all the shops[1] tell you they've had them on order for weeks and expect them sometime in the future, ie probably before christmas... frown.gif

Al.

1. Yeah, tried all the shops within about 2 miles of city centre & the ones in Mayo and Blackrock - noone has this stuff... frown.gif

what do u think of the t28 as a phone?

ne good

MiCr0
    ps i know its an ironic q
    pps i'll find out on monday or as soon as i get a reply

• Advertisement

It's ntb, I love the UI though it's a bit slow in response sometimes. Like other Ericssons it doesn't get 100% of your keypresses sometimes (turning on keysound helps but I dont like it).

All in all, worth the £89 deal defo, but maybe not the 350 I paid! smile.gif

Al.

Please call Ericsson Consumer Product Helpdesk number @ 1850 545 888 and ask them what store stocks these accessories

just ordered mp3 handsfree @ £18.95
    and car kit @ £9 woohooo hehe wink.gif
    cost price

it never hurts to help smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Where did you order those? I rang yesterday but they said the MP3 isn't out yet hmmm.

• Advertisement

Apparently the mp3 handsfree is out of ERRICSSON's stock but is available in other warehouses. Trojan told me carphone warheouse has them in stock @ 50 squid. However there is a delay of about 2 week on that particular car kit!

Cant tell ya it was kinda thru work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

admit it, you either work for fianna fail or the mafia octavian.

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

no no he owns a shop.

I just went into Blackrock CarphoneWarehouse (next door smile.gif ) - (bloody muppets!)

Don't have or intend to have the MP3 player. Couldn't give me a price from head office cos they "dont sell them". So dont believe that £50!!

Say the leather case "should be around 18.99" cos "that's what they usually are"...

clueless bunch of prats if you ask me...

Al.

Trojan(al) look up 3-4 replys prices :P

"Eh shparky u listen ta this if say im from the mafia ill shplit ur nuts from the side of ya face to the back of ya head ok!" smile.gif

ah just the company that does all the phones for our company hes a sound bloke and said he do em for cost so be the obliging person i am said ok! smile.gif
    Did ya check the link i posted last night called mp3 players?

octavian
    does this guy work for ericsson?
    if so whats his name?

MiCr0

Advertisement