Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight...tonight...

Options
  • 20-12-2001 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Tonight on Phantom fm don't miss...Thursday challenge...wait for it...Christmas Special. Tonights show includes, 'Silas kills Santa', Pantomime extravaganza; 'Tony and the Beanstalk...kind of', starring, Tony Divney, Mick McCarthy, Elvis from Aer Finglas, and guest starring Tiny Tim!...And of course the challenge, tonight's challenge is...wait for it again...'Ruin Christmas for everyone Challenge', send in your ideas. eg. 'Get a job as a writer on Fair City and bring Billy back from the dead!' All this plus listeners Santa letters, which you can still send in by the way...b4 5:30, send your wish list to thursdaychallenge@yahoo.com, and we'll read them out.
    The fun starts at 8 and finishes at 9 just in time for you to rush down the pub or youth club and sink a few, pints or pool balls... whichever.
    Make this Thursday a Thursday to remember with Thursday Challenge Christmas Special...and remember 'Christmas...it's not just for pets'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

darragh you wanna go to the cinema, i dont have much money, but i can get some, if youre not darragh, i dont mind, do you want to go to the cinema anyway?
    i'm not jonny, that's just my username, clever eh? it's pretty cold, i think i'm gonna go eat my beef now, and have a cigarette.:cool:

Advertisement