Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightbikes version 2 get it!

Options
  • 20-12-2001 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭

http://www.lightbikes2.com
    if you havent got it yet...download it. small enough to be emailed but fun for the whole family. good things do cme in simple packages.

As soon as the internet version is finished a server will have to be thrown up somewhere. im dieing to play this in a 16 player server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I got it, it's good. Getting than whole Tron vibe going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

lol, exactly. just discovered the "change view" keys: f1,2,3,4.

f4 gives you an overview of the whole map, deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Are There any servers up now ??

NEWS [13/10/01]
    The current UK issue of 'Edge' (103) has a small feature on Lightbikes v2.0. You can read it here. You can also check out the Edge website at http://www.edge-online.co.uk

NEWS [06/10/01]
    There's a new version of Lightbikes v2 available for download over on the 'downloads' page. It's just another minor bugfix - people who've been having problems with the server being unstable should find things a lot smoother now.
    An internet playable version will be released in about two weeks, along with some extra graphical touches...

NEWS [29/08/01]
    New version uploaded. Fixes a small bug people were having.

NEWS [28/08/01]
    The first version of Lightbikes 2 is now avaliable on the downloads page.

We would like to point out that this release only supports lan play. Internet play will follow in the next release. Also this release is basically Lightbikes 1 with better graphics...this is just the start...more and more features will be added until the final version is released. It will end up pretty damn cool...you'll see. This release is just something to keep you all going.

NEWS [25/08/01]
    Release delay: (well, I'm sure you guessed that this was going to happen). New release date: Tuesday 28th August. I'll do my best to stick to this one, but I'm still waiting on a few things that are beyond my control.

NEWS [17/07/01]
    Release news: Lightbikes v2 will be released during i8. Saturday, 25th August. That's the date I'm setting and I'm going to stick to it. There should be a few games of LB2 going on at i8, and a number of promotional events and the like...
    Starting this weekend, there will be a regular series of screenshots, and all the usual hype building activities everyone expects from an upcoming game...

Taken from the website: www.lightbikes2.com

NEWS [02/01/02]
    lightbikes2. internet play. a host of other new features. february 2nd. goodnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

That game is great in a crappy sorta way, can't wait for servers to be put up.

Advertisement