Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palms

• 20-12-2001 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

Someone is buying me a palm this christmas, I have a budget of IR£200.

Suggestions, and opinions on some?

http://www.palm.com/products/family.html

I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a palm...colour would be great, but they're expensive. :)

So far, I like the m125... looks snazzy, not too expensive, not missing any vital features.

Where's the best place to buy one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Villiros

Why not go for Handspring Visor Neo or Platinum? I have a Deluxe one for more then a year already -- can say nothing bad about it. Neo is a bit cheaper then m125 it has all the same features (apart from older OS version), and it's even a bit smaller then m125. And they have this springboard thingy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Too late, just bought an m105 for £169 in Mr. Calculator on Duke Street. The m125 was a whole £100 more, which I didn't think was worth it. So far, it's a great little device, and I got a free leather case and three spare styli. Now, gotta find some games for it... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Red Moose

Could have sworn I saw an ad in the paper last week with Dixon's selling the m105 for £129.......!:eek:

Advertisement