Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WNTD: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or Capcom vs. SNK (DC)

Options
  • 20-12-2001 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Ok, i know this is games board but i figure that i'm more likely to get a response here. I am looking for either of these dreamcast titles. I am willing to pay the following prices,

marvel vs capcom 2, 25 quid
    Capcom vs SNK, 20 quid

both, 40 quid

I am in Limerick but i will be in dublin on 28th fer the lan and will be able to meet up with ppl

any one here have it and are willing to part with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

hmmm how much will you give me for capcom vs snk 2 !
    i also have marvel vs capcom 2,tha i will sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

hmmm hows 45 for the both grab you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

imo both are quite good but if yr into marvel comics go for the vs. marvel 1 but if not id say capcom vs. snk would be a good buy

Well ray tbh, i am well aware of the merits of both, and as a result of this knowledge i want both :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

lol ok i misread ur post thought u wanted to get advice on which 1 to buy :D

• Advertisement

np ray,

Rasta, you are selling right?
    reply and we can arrange it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

im going to hold onto campcom vs snk2,but ill sell marvel,i'd rather do it threw the post,since im lazy and am working 1-9 shifts atm

Thats grand, 25 quid for Marvel vs Capcom 2, is that ok?

mail me bob8e3@hotmail.com to arrange it , will i send you a sae with the money or something?

Advertisement