Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Dublin screams WAR On EIRCOM ?

Options
  • 21-12-2001 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

NOT MENT FOR ALL of Dublin. "But" Are we ment to follow blindly like always ? I for 1 am sick and tired of Dublin gets this and Dublin gets that and the rest of us sit back and wait. (this is NOT a personnel thing against people in Dublin take it whatever way ye want) from what i have seen for YEARS! Dublin gets everything eventually but when it comes to dishing it out amoungst the rest of us HUH! My point being that if ADSL was given freely for trial why was it only given to Dublin (ok again not the people of Dublin)
    Its like saying well if it works for them the rest of ye will have to live by it! But thats not true!. Why give trials at all if its not taken Country wide ? Whats the point unless Eircom only want to satisafy a few ? Our support has always been there and we always given the scraps. How sad :(

Still waiting for handouts that are tooo late.

MS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

This post is a troll and will be dealt with in the way it deserves.

i.e.: I'm locking it.

Now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement