Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson

Options
  • 21-12-2001 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars. During the night, Holmes wakes his companion and says: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce."

Watson says: "I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."

Holmes replies: "Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Wasn't that voted the funniest joke in the world or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

was it ?

I got it in an e-mail.

yea it was voted the funniest joke in england or something. Its really shíte though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Funniest joke in britain it was voted......and was listed in the Mirror as such.....not that good really - sorry.

Advertisement