Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Chemical Bros new Video

Options
  • 21-12-2001 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Has anybody else seen this Video yet ??

It's for their new track Star Guitar from the forthcoming album COME WITH US, released on January 28th.

This has to be one of the best music videos I have seen in a very very long time, in the Dance Music genre :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Yeah, Its class.
    Cant remember the designers name for the life of meh. Its the same bloke that normally makes Bjork's videos.

Took 3 mouths of work, mainly montaging holliday footage, and overlaying it with 3d work. You seem to spot more and more every time u watch it.
    Great Video

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

yeah that video ownz! its like watching some really advanced plugin for winamp. and u do see new stuff every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

As much as i hate dance music, the video is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

yeah im not mad on dance but my exception is the chemical for thier music and their videos! i love hey boy, hey girl video aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Havent seen the video yet, but Chris Cunningham directed Bjorks good videos.

• Advertisement
Advertisement