Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nixers.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

this is all the country needs. More dubs that think theyre funny. Well, funny 'ha ha' anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

Originally posted by rymus
    this is all the country needs. More dubs that think theyre funny. Well, funny 'ha ha' anyway...

hmmm i would be stooping to your level by calling you a "bogger"
    but hey wtf stfu you f*cking bogger ( no offense ment to all other boggers )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Why would I want to work for those ****ers for free when I can get payed to do this by another national newspaper thats completely independent from its Knighted owner. ;)

Originally posted by -RaY-

hmmm i would be stooping to your level by calling you a "bogger"
    but hey wtf stfu you f*cking bogger ( no offense ment to all other boggers )

Roflmao :D

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Very poor use of acronynms too. Dont worry little boy, someday when you grow up you'll see theres a whole country outside the dublin county border.

(Sorry, I didnt want to have to be the first to tell you that you're not living at the centre of the universe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

Little boy ? yes maybe if you hit puberty i might argue with you but right now since im a "Dub" and the fact that i think "im the centre of the universe" ill go "do some drugs" and "slag some country people because they do come from the country" .I aknowledge that there is a country outside the dublin border its the fact whats in it that arouses my curiosity,hhhhmmmmmmm let me see a **** load of racist for a start, and men who find sheep very attractive oh yes and farmers.

• Advertisement

like I said, a typical dub! This isint even hard anymore, easier than shooting fish in a barrel. Funny little guy you are. thanks for the laughs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

ffs, put away the handbags ladies.

"Oh young maaan!"

Advertisement