Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees...

Options
  • 21-12-2001 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

What does it take to get the perfect one??

Put ours up yesterday....sitting there, splendid and radiant, just outside the office, in the sitting room.

I can see it from here...

And it warms me up to see it...

So, I ask you, what makes the perfect christmas tree??

Lights, decorations.....even the tree itself...??

All crucial factors in getting the right tree...

So, I ask you all to confabulate your concepts on Christmas Tree curlicue and dictate your desires on Christmas Tree decoration...

Stay tuned Kiddos,

Mike the Insomniac...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

everyone loves the smell of a good xmas tree right?

and have you all read Fremats last theorm - some dude made a pyramid using a mathematical ratio that underlies alot of nature - and guess what happened - it magnified smells - yup - his one was only an inch or two high - he left a cigarette in it and the smell spread throughout whatever building he was in.

so a perfect xmas tree is one inside a large magic smell pyramid ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

It's the colour that makes a christmas tree for me at the moment.... green tree.... red and gold decorations....

but when i was little it was all about the decorations we made ourselves ... and the angel... traditions.... the littlest person in our house got to put the angel on the tree... and that was me for years and years... it was scary, the other day i put up the tree and lifted my little niece up to put the angel on it... vaguely symbolic....

<< Fio >>

I'm all strange cause i've tonscillitis again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Aw! Poor Fio!

To me the perfect tree is all about the smell. And shedding. The decorations don't really matter that much. It's all about the tree just being there... symbolising so much of christmas. And it's got to be a big full tree. And real. No fake crap.

So that's my opinion.

<I ruined my PC and hence my life - thank you linux>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

:D:D:D Yay! My tree is real with red and gold decorations! The only problem is that it has about a 20 degree tilt off-centre. And our stand wobbles. But no worries, Santa's gonna leave me pressies under it anyways. Oh and sisob, lay off the Fermat crap, its Christmas!

Advertisement