Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

man, do you ever just get those days?!!?

Options
  • 22-12-2001 3:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

do you ever just get those days, that, no matter how cool you are, just just can't distinguish between reality and fiction, and things like registering into things like these just really really tick ya off, and some bands that you just wanna crush under a ton of something gross or something,anyway, i have a couple of things to say, 1) i was at that radiohead gig, and i thought it was a complete waste of money and time, the lights were cool, but i just did not enjoy myself, thats not radioheads fault however. 2) dokter keefer?rb :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

yeah.. i got warped into reality today at the same time as in my own world. i nearly fell over....dam christmas shppers...

Advertisement