Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galweh LAN Three

• 22-12-2001 5:41pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Right you game editing psycho's, fanatics, and other weird and wonderful types of people...

I told everyone that I was hosting a Mapping Competition at the last LAN, but either got so roped up in CS, got so owned by alcohol, or got so owned by boredom / stuff that I wasn't able to host it in the end...

Basically, Galway LAN three shall be held in Easter (Apparantly) and because it may be run over the course of a whole week, we could spend anything between half an hour to a whole day of doing a mapping competition (Definately this time).

Of course, it's too early to plan anything yet, so If you have any interest I'd strongly suggest visiting the LAN Parties thread about the Galway LAN and getting some details, and once the time draws near, we can all pitch in some idea's...

I'll more than likely stick to the rules from the first Map Comp. thread I made so you could check that out too if you so wish...

Either way, think about it and give me some opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

I hope there will be some more q3 mappers there, dont want to be the only quaker among you crazy cs mappers :)

Advertisement