Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody on the USB adsl trial with win2k pro (in)

Options
  • 22-12-2001 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

i need those drivers. the one on the alcatel site are no good. i need the ones off the eircom cd.
    if someone could rip and iso of the cd id be very very greatfull to them. id provide an ftp to upload it to. it should be big at all, maybe 40mbs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

why not just ask eircom for another cd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

cause eircom dont give you the CD, its s special installation crowd, and id be running around for weeks trying to get them to send me it out. its not that simple

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

They do give u the cd, I have it, but alas, no burner. I don know why you cant use the alcatel drivers as I am running win2k pro and did a clean install using the ones from the site and had no problems. Of course, you do have to have RASPPPOE on your machine aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

well first, you dont need a burner to rip and iso,
    secound, the drivers on the site are for windows Xp, and my friend(the one that needs them) says they dont work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

your friend must be doing something else wrong, I use the drivers from that site. Xp is branded onto alot of drivers and programs these days. It will work with 2k aswell because they are essentially the same thing .

If you give me somewhere to upload to I can deliver the older drivers that came with the modem itself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement