Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I put an image in my signature?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

From the start page, click members in the extra box

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Well firstly i used the wrong bracket ie { instead of [ and then I left out the www after the [url]http://[/url] and lastly I used .jbg instead of .jpg.

So for all the (dumb) people like me the proper way of inserting an image is

myimage.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Nice one Saruman ...Woohoo a whole 2mb of space !!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

test

damn, test again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Tomcat.gif

Yay. :D

how can i make this smaller?

arghhh

never mind
    :mad:

test

can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?

• Advertisement

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

i hate computers

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

BEAT, BEAT, BEAT..........HTML=bad. Between th {img} tags, you'll need just a url, nothing else.

From what I can see in your sig, you're trying to get a pic called 'unitear.jpg' or something into your sig. Best thing to do is to right click on the img, go to properties, and copy all th info where it says 'URL' or 'Address' and paste that between the {img} tags

:)

thanx for the info, I am however a lost cause, i cant seem to get anything to work, at all :(

Advertisement