Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad HASBRO and FOX

Options
  • 23-12-2001 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hello.

As you may be aware I am a big fan of the Transformers. My favourite being Grimlock.

GRIIIIIIIIMMLOCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very pleased the other day when I was in Forbidden Planet, to notice a bunch of new Transformers toys. Then I picked some up and looked at them.

Imagine my horror to find that Grimlock, who was once a dinosaur, is now ... A CONSTRUCTION VEHICLE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! And Optimus Prime is all different too... they all are. And now its the Predacons as the main enemy, led by Megatron (whom I have not seen yet but I assume they f***ed him up like they did all the others), who used to lead the Decepticons. And they all connect with each other to form giant Transformers. WTF IS WRONG?!!?! They're making a new TV series out of this s***.

Anyway. Just venting my anger. People please let me know if I'm just being silly.

But the old Transformers were so much better...

}:>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yes. I too was there with Ian and it's horrible. Only Sideburn is the same. But not really cause his transformed thing is really stupid and gay and you combine different transformers to make SUPER transformers. Sounds like FU<KING POWER RANGERS!!!! So I too am enraged. And I don't know whether it was good or not that my personal hero (Starscream) wasn't there.

Why can't they just rescreen the originals with flashy new bits between the action (ya know... call it Generation 3 or something)? And why don't they ever do repeats of Captain N and D&D? Hmm... or am I the only person to remember those?

Well... just so long as they don't mess up He-Man (cue it to happen).

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Yes. I agree with Sven. But also Turtles rock!!!

Anyway, Sven get licey-queue working.

}:>

Advertisement