Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Prix 3 probs

• 07-08-2000 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭

I just bought grand prix there, being an avid fan of gp1 and 2. However it wont work very well on my machine. Basically it wont work in d3d hardware mode, and it crashes a lot in software mode. I know win2k has a lot of problems with some games, but I havent had any problems with games, until now. I dont want to have to use win98 JUST for 1 game, in fact I want to delete windows98 so I am just wondering if anyone can help. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm using win98 meself and it works perfectly, however I have heard that gp3 has a lot of problems with win2000.

Apparently it can be got to work tho, check the forums at www.grandprix3.com as theres a bit of discussion on getting it running in the tech forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Thanks m8

Advertisement