Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV keep dropping my ball...

Options
  • 23-12-2001 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

This last 10 days or so UTV.ie manage to drop me
    after about 10 mins and I cant get back on as a rule, then I go to indigo but its usually slower and as I write this its dropped me too!

Damn.

Anyone else having trouble keeping a connection live?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I reckon the problem may be at your end, as I have no problems connecting via DNA (now UTV). The fact that you are dropping on indigo seems to bear this out. Have you changed anything on your system recently. Do you notice poorer quality on voice calls. What speeds can you get?

The fact that you can't get back on after a disconnect is a little intriguing. I had a weird problem on a server last year with a dial out connection, and reinstalling the modem drivers solved that.

Maybe you should try this first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thanks for the feedback, I'll also try surfing without
    my firewall, filtering and cookie sorter progs!

Mike.

Advertisement