Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC Stiff Upper Lip DVD

Options
  • 24-12-2001 6:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

i just got the DVD today, may i say that it is really enjoyable ?
    absolutely fantastic. musta played SUL 3 times already....

seeing angus strut in blues style up the stage during the SUL solo made me
    feel all gooey inside. The whole concert was great, them 80,000 ppl got
    their moneys worth. The boys were so happy they came back out with Shot
    Down in Flames

Brians voice was dead on ! watever he did to it between No Bull and this was
    well worth it, plus he really worked the crowd, the whole team looked to
    have a ball on the stage, especially when the crowd started singing THE JACK
    after they had done playing it, seeing Phil laugh a rarity on clips like
    that :))

end 5AM praise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah got it as a pressie from a mate for Christmas. Only watched a couple of songs (people were complaining) but it looks like a good package along with the No Bull one which I already have.

Its going to be a noisy Christmas :)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

*sniff* i thought i was the only one

the one gripe if any i have about the dvd are those annoying drop outs that happen from time to time, where the music seems to faid for not even a second and then come back again.

but otherwise you are a lucky man to have such a thoughtful present giver...

Keep it Stiff

Gone Shootin

Advertisement