Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iol No Limits Problem

Options
  • 25-12-2001 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

I just got a new pc cause my old one was taken by my brother!! I copied the dialups on to a floppy then it wouldn't respond in my floppy drive :confused:
    I got the iol no limits phone number and dialed it but i got a line busy every single time!!!! I asked around went on to the iol website but I couldn't find any help.
    My Modem is working fine cause I'm able to connect to other isps and I haven't been disconnected cause I was just using it around a month ago. Im using Windows XP so could there be a bug or something?

PLEASE HELP ME :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Is your number blocked? If so, some numbers have to be added before the '1332103001235' number. I'm not sure what they are..

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Yeah I think it is , Not in phone book + when you ring a mobile it comes up private number :( Anyone know the number to put in before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Wasnt there some lil registration file you had to dl to get it to run properly doubt thats it though it could be the unlisted number we have one and had the same prob but it just seemed to sort itself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

number: 1421332103001235
    user: nolimits
    pass: nolimits

That is all you need, and there's no registry thing or whatever you're on about danny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

There is a little file you download upon the first time ya set up your no limits account (i.e. the first dial in ) it just configures yer dun afaik or summin like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Inf

Aye, i remember getting that file aswell...
    Was a long time ago, when i wasent getting bills for £170 per month in thr door just for net access :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I didnt have to download any software and I use a different number. Oh well.....

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I tried everything,
    I rang up today and i was told to ring a different number for help tomorrow :( I already know what they are going to be asking me : "Is your line plugged into the socket on the wall?" "Is your pc turned on?"

bah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 NewSteelSplash

You need a whole new system there man:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Is there anyway that i could use a ISDN line with IOL NoLimits?

Thanks.

DOnal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

unless your isdn modem also catered for 56k, in which case yes, at 56k.

about the little software thing
    there was a download which changed the number and password in the registry from iol frees to iol no limits' - after registration to stop people i duno, trying to cheat the system.

Advertisement