Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bite-ltd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i have a few questions mayhem# are those moniters
    1)new
    2)in there original packaging
    3)do they include manuals
    4)when i drop out 2 u can i try them out first?
    5)are they sony or dell badged?
    THANX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I ordered one yesterday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by Xithus
    Well, I just ordered 2 of em. They'll be black ones ill get.. right ?

Of course they are the black ones!

Originally posted by Thorbar
    I'm from ennis too, how long have you been around for? I remember wandering in to you store a fair few months back and buying a TA because the eircom git had ****ed up the one eircom had sent out to us. Never knew you were on the boards.

I presume you're referring to me?
    I've had an office in Ennis for about a year now. I think you might confuse me with someone else though, seeing that we do not have a shop, just an office and a storage facility...
    We're in the same building as the Ennis Information Age Town offices, but please don't tell that to anyone...;-)
    Doesn't surprise me about the Eircom TA though...

Originally posted by irishguy
    i have a few questions mayhem# are those moniters
    1)new
    2)in there original packaging
    3)do they include manuals
    4)when i drop out 2 u can i try them out first?
    5)are they sony or dell badged?
    THANX

1) yes
    2) The original DELL packaging
    3) yes
    4) difficult one as it would mean us having a PC available for you to connect it to. Is the money back warranty not enough?
    5) They are DELL badged.

The story is that we bought these of DELL by the pallet load. They are the same monitors that DELL sells with their desktops. They are DELL badged and packaged but are brand new...

• Advertisement

the warranty is enough but it is handy to know it is working b 4 i take it home i dont fancy driving to ennis to return it. but it doesnt matter ill still buy one

Listen, let's do it this way:
    Order the monitor you want through the site. I'll ship it to your Limerick address for free and arrange free shipping if the monitor is faulty, deal?

its a deal i would have paid the shipping anyway i was just wondering. and now everyone who reads this tread will want free shipping. how will i arrange the free shipping how ill u know its me who is ordering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

its a deal i would have paid the shipping anyway i was just wondering. and now everyone who reads this tread will want free shipping.

Yes. Hehe.

how will i arrange the free shipping how ill u know its me who is ordering?

Cos you have your email address in your signature, cos he can email you through your profile, which also contains your email address, he can send you a private message too.

Have a special on these ( http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/ISDN/DivaISDN.htm ) at the moment. Going for 30 Euros each. Mail me if you're interested, will put them on the site tomorrow..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭b4k4^2

Question about those 19" Sony Trinitron Flat CRT P991 monitors
    [1]Screeen Attributes? things lik eAperature grill, veiwable area, dot pitch.
    [2]resolutions, max res? what refresh rate?
    [3]P&P?

Originally posted by b4k4^2
    Question about those 19" Sony Trinitron Flat CRT P991 monitors
    [1]Screeen Attributes? things lik eAperature grill, veiwable area, dot pitch.
    [2]resolutions, max res? what refresh rate?
    [3]P&P?

1) Hard to tell offhand as they are DELL badged and don't give the Sony oroduct code. I'll dig through one of the manuals and will let you know.
    2) Same story.
    3) Depends on where you are, if you read this thread you will get a fair indication...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Jester

mayhem, are u ever on irc? or whats ur email address?

You can e-mail me on sales@bite-ltd.com
    As for IRC I try to stay of there as it's a pain....

Lads,

I've just knocked another €18 of the price of the 19" Sony monitors. My supplier gave me a discount so that gets passed on straight to my customers....
    Everyone who ordered last week and this week will automatically get the discount too.
    Only but is that I have to sell 9 more by next Wednesday.
    Come on lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

They €225 ex vat ? Is this correct ? Woah.

If so put me down for one. Beige if possible. However its not the case that impresses me.

PM me with details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

erm, afaik you visit the site, and buy it online yellum :)

I'm desperately trying to scrape together the cash for one atm :)

Originally posted by mayhem#
    Everyone who ordered last week and this week will automatically get the discount too.

Heh, how's that work with the bank draft I sent you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Ive bought a monitor off Mayhem :) Works perfectly...and well ... you cant beat the prices :D

Sound bloke too!

Originally posted by Stephen

Heh, how's that work with the bank draft I sent you?

The way it works out is that you will get your monitor and I'll send you some money back too...

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Praetorian
    Ive bought a monitor off Mayhem :) Works perfectly...and well ... you cant beat the prices :D

Sound bloke too!

See!
    I told you so....

Good good, hope it arrives tomorrow :)

i just ordered mine but there was no payment option it just said "INVOICE AND PAY BEFORE DELIVERY" did this happen to any one else?

i just ordered mine but there was no payment option it just said "INVOICE AND PAY BEFORE DELIVERY" did this happen to any one else?

That's what happens to everyone, we do not accept credit card payments yet but will hopefully do so soon. The way it's done is you will receive an invoice by e-mail for the total amount incl. shipping, then you pay us by sending us cash, drafts or cheques and we ship you the goods...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Yea, Its a b*tch ! I had to get the cash first now ! :( Twas hard but I got it and ill be sending the draft tomorrow hopefully. Im just gonna put the order through again to get an invoice for the cheaper prices though ok :D

Originally posted by Xithus
    Yea, Its a b*tch ! I had to get the cash first now ! :( Twas hard but I got it and ill be sending the draft tomorrow hopefully. Im just gonna put the order through again to get an invoice for the cheaper prices though ok :D

Please don't all start doing this!!
    You will get a new invoice with your delivery, if everybody starts doubling up on their orders it will f**k up my system...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Sorry bout asking this again but,
    What is the refresh rate at
    600*800
    and
    1024*786

Anyone who has bought one of these could tell me?

It is flat right?

Originally posted by PHB
    Sorry bout asking this again but,
    What is the refresh rate at
    600*800
    and
    1024*786

Anyone who has bought one of these could tell me?

It is flat right?

Again, I'm not to sure about the exact refresh rate. I could get this from one of the manuals but I do not want to start opening boxes just for that. As said they are Sony Trinitrons so I do not think you have too much to worry about quality.
    And yes they are flat as the front ot the CRT is completely flat, not the case..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

From my experience, the refresh rates will be more than enough. You will be talking 200hz at least at 800 * 600, and 120, perhaps 144hz at 1024 * 768.

• Advertisement

Five left, come on people!!

Advertisement