Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bite-ltd

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by MarcusGarvey
    The only trouble I had was the stairs. Tought going it was getting the monitor upstairs.

Such a hard life....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

on the point of spray painting how would a case turn out if it was spray painted from beige to black? is there much work invlolved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

It is. Gave my gimp the day off today and of course this would have to be the day the big monitor arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

My monitor is white :( other than the blinding whiteness of the it, its a damn fine monitor though.

Yes, it seems that, even though the sample we were shown by our supplier was black, some of the monitors shipped are white.
    If that is a problem for anyone I will give a full refund...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Originally posted by irishguy
    on the point of spray painting how would a case turn out if it was spray painted from beige to black? is there much work invlolved?

Have a look here:

http://www.sleepygeek.org/mods.php

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by mayhem#
    Yes, it seems that, even though the sample we were shown by our supplier was black, some of the monitors shipped are white.
    If that is a problem for anyone I will give a full refund...

If it is a problem i will take it :D

OK, lads on the risk of being flamed I will post this.

I've just received an email from a business aqaintance in the UK.
    They have some of the above monitors (19" Dell/Sony Trinitron). ex-lease, but clean with a 30 day warranty. I've emailed him for exact details (age, colour, shipping cost etc.).
    Price will be 200-250 Euro.
    Anyone interested let me know via email or PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I got one of those monitors and I can safely say its one of the best deals Ive ever gotten. Excellent monitor with no probs and an excellent price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Mayhem, I cant access your web site.

Is it down at the moment,?
    If not how about a currwent link if possible.

Thks

X

• Advertisement

No website and what's more, no company mate.
    The company went "bust" some time ago, this is just a spin off through an old business contact....

OK, more details.
    The monitors are ex-lease and no more than 2 years old. They have all been cleaned & tested. 30 day money back warranty.
    They come in the original DELL boxes. Price is €225 ex. shipping.
    PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

A couple of months back weren't you selling new Dell Monitors for only €200? And now you are trying to flog dodgy old ex-lease monitors for €25 more then before. A Phrase comes to mind "I ****ING DOUBT IT"

John

Originally posted by Lump
    A couple of months back weren't you selling new Dell Monitors for only €200? And now you are trying to flog dodgy old ex-lease monitors for €25 more then before. A Phrase comes to mind "I ****ING DOUBT IT"
    John

John,

Why don't you get a life and **** off a bit?
    If you bothered to read (if you can that is?) you would have seen that I was selling similar monitors for £200 (yes punts!) not bleedin' Euros.
    Also I am not selling them, I am just getting some orders togther for a mate who works for a company in the UK. And what's more there is nothing even slightly dodgy about them.
    Now don't you have something usefull to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

If the mayhem had sold a load of pups back then there would have been much Beetching about it by now.

and there wasn't so his sources are probably fine.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Ok, fair point, my fault. I with draw said post. Any way why are you selling monitors for "a friend", cant he do it himself? Any way enough said sorry.

John

Oh and I do have better things to do yea.

Lads,

Got one of these monitors in yesterday just so I could test it.
    Even though it is a lot better than any other 2nd hand monitor that age, I do not think they are worth the money they're going for. Just so that you all know...

Mayhem#.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Well can you give us the model number of the thing at least? I've got a 2 year old dell trinitron in work, and I'd happily pay 225 for it.

Advertisement