Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmussss!!!

Options
  • 25-12-2001 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

what ye all get?

amongst my bounty (that included powerstone 2, wooo) was kiss, phsyco circus for the dreamcast.

it may well be the worst game ever made 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

My GameCube, extra controller and memory card arrived last night - still no games though :( I've been just playing with the menu system all morning. And sweet mother of God, the GC is *tiny*

And yeah, Kiss Psycho Circus is rather rubbish! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

LOL nekky not even a demo ? and physco circus.....throw that **** out it rots the brain m8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Op Flash Gold, Ghost Recon, Civ3 and RTCW.

Nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Silent Hill 2 and Devil May Cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Better late than never! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

RTCW aswell. Quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

GTA3 for the PS2 and my old Mega Drive back. Tin, what's Silent Hill 2 like?

It's pretty cool, very atmospheric and disturbing. Although, it's the type of game that once you've finished it, you won't be picking it up again for a long time. I'll give you a lend of it once I've completed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

PS2 with GTA3, SSX Tricky and Silent Hill 2.

GTA3 is just the best game I have ever played.

Silent Hill 2 is good yeah, took me a bit to get past that clock puzzle too tin :)

I'm in the hospital now myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got Grand Theft Auto 3 and Gran Turismo 3 for my ps2... GTA3 is one of the best games I've ever played. GT3 is boring, bland, crap. Thinking of pawning it to gamesworld towards a copy of tony hawk's 3 - i hear that's good. Is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by Swifty

GTA3 is just the best game I have ever played.

It'll be even better when it eventually reaches the PC :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Stephen
    Thinking of pawning it to gamesworld towards a copy of tony hawk's 3 - i hear that's good. Is it?
    In a word -OHSWEETJEBUSTHISGAMEISFUKINGCLASS!!!!! (that'll be a yes then).

I can't stress enough what fun Time Crisis 2 is - pick up the gun, shoot the telly - does it get any better? And there's the extra mini games once you clear it a couple of times (easy peasy). It'll be some of the best £65ish you're likely to spend your last few remaining punts on! And I'm not a huge PS2 Fan! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

While i didnt get any games for xmas. (cept GBA and some crappy skateboarfd game not tony hawks) I did get some money to spend. Sadly i do not know which game to take So i have 5 choices:

1. RTCW. Heard all the hype but i'm not too convinced. I heard its really retro on game style nothing new. And i didnt like the demos that much.

2. AvP2. Loved the original. Loved the demos. Heard the pred is too easy and the marine too bland and multiplayer is pretty dodgy. But i love aliens so this is high up the list.

3. Empire Earth. Wha can i say. Battleships look fun....

4. Shenmue 2. Adored the original. its cheaper then others. And i know i'll love it.

5. Sonic adventure 2. Dont start complaining I am the ultimate sonic fan and i've got them all except this, chaotix and sonic cd. (yes even the GG tails one and the racing one.)

So which game should i get? At most i can get 2 cause i'm also getting a cool knife:
    check it out. very very nice. I want....(drools)

http://www.swords-online.com/data/shop/images/KR-3S_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

shenmue 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

Got Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (DC) off the Bro for Crimbo. Not a bad game at all.

Also got Viurta Tennis 2. The Game is Fantastic!! Especally in two player mode. We have been playing it nonstop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I'm lookin to sell RTCW or trade @ least..

IMO..buy AvP2....or hold off and buy MoH and Unreal2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Got Avp2 and am bloody addicted damn good game. And a blast in multiplayer. Any chance of a irish server :D guess not :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I got a GBA, and bought myself Castlevania and Doom. The GBA is fast becoming my favorite console.

• Advertisement
Advertisement