Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's the question that brought you here. You know the question just as i did.

Options
  • 25-12-2001 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Are you going to get Metal Gear Solid 2 for the Station2 or the Xbox?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

PS2 , seening as we got one this morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Given we have no final confirmation of the existence of the Xbox version...

Oh, and given I already have it for PS2...

Although that said, if MGS2-Xbox does exist, it may be a more "complete" version. MGS2 PS2 is very very unfinished, and it shows. Perhaps with a few months extra work on an Xbox version...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

the guys @ Gamespot must be talking bs then, cus according to them Konami made an offical announcement to the effect -->

Konami Confirms MGS X for Xbox
    The major announcement was the confirmation of Metal Gear Solid X for the Xbox. It will be a port of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 2, which signifies an end to the brief console exclusivity of the franchise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

Well the looks im MGS2 would be way better on the x-box than to the PS2 but can u imagine playing a game that needs lots of control of your character on that mountain of a joy pad ? I rather would go for the PS2 version it may not look as good but I rather be playing it on the PS joy pad. Im not sony bias I think its good that sony are getting some competetition maybe this would teach them not to be so slack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Have you actually had the controller in your hands?
    well i have, and my hands are by no means "big" and the controller feels fine.
    the ps2 controller gives my pains in the area between my thumb and index finger after about 3hours of play and if feels too "edged" in my hands.

ps, if you have handled the controller then woops..:)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Shinji

Oh, and given I already have it for PS2...

if ur finished with it ill buy it off u...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Originally posted by Shinji
    Although that said, if MGS2-Xbox does exist, it may be a more "complete" version. MGS2 PS2 is very very unfinished, and it shows. Perhaps with a few months extra work on an Xbox version...
    Thought I read an interview with Hideo Kojima somewhere that MGS2 was indeed rushed for the US release and so the Jap and EU release should have more of the missing stuff in it. Is this not true then? Or do you think the x-box version will have even more stuff in it?

Well imo i dont really care if we europeans have to wait longer for our games than the japs but most of the time the little probs that the japs have would be fixed when we get our hands on them so u can do the figuring urself

the ps2 controller gives my pains in the area between my thumb and index finger

Think you should go to a doc chernobyl m8.Well PS joypads are very comfortable for me but my hands are very small and i find that i hve to stretch my fingers to reach the buttons of the x-box controller but with the PS joypad i can reach them really easily and with out dislocating some of my fingers i might add.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I have played MGS2 and was very impressed...its a shame i had to buy a PS2 just to play it tho :/

Ill probably have to buy an Xbox aswell :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement