Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck in Silent Hill 2

Options
  • 25-12-2001 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Firstly, merry christmas to all. Right, I got Silent Hill 2 for chrimbo and I'm stuck at a puzzle involving a grandfather clock and the scraes of the past ... I take it you set the time to what looks to be 6:15pm (from the markings on the clock face) I try to push the clock and the bloody thing still doesn't move. Can anyone shed some light on this ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

you set the time to 9.10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Thanks Gonzo, although I'm stuck again. Not really, stuck, just dont know what to do next. I've gone through a fire escape without a stairs into the next apartment block. I've found a wallet in a toilet with the safe combination and got a few boxes of bullets in the safe, a kind of a table with 5 coin slots, although I have found two of the coins I have yet to find the 3rd. Been in the room where you meet that girl who has a few problems of her own with the big mirror. There's a note on a door where some guy has left his key in his uncles house in the room underneath the first floor stairs. I can't find this key and its driving me mad, as I can't seem to get back to the other apartment block. Where do I find this key ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Dadakopf will be waiting till next chrimbo to get a lend of the game if you get stuck this often :D

Advertisement