Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All this winter-festival malarkey

Options
  • 25-12-2001 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Well peeps, it's Christmas Day and wheres me only sitting at my computer!
    All the hype and excitement of the season and it goes in a few minutes of wrapping-paper-induced madness. At 7am, if you have younger brothers and sisters like me. And there's not even any good films on tonight. Shakespeare in Love? Cack! Methinks I'll watch some crappy hong kong movies with my mates! Yay Jet Li! Yay Zhang Ziyi! Ok, back to the point.
    New year's eve is 6 days away. Good excuse for a pissup, allegedly. But my mates just got a cheap deal to the Canaries for new year. Without me. Which means I have to go to my neighbour's nye party. Again. The dullest, most pathetic excuse for a party ever. I'm all depressed now. Tis not fair. We were going to go to schooldisco.com and all! Yay costume parties!
    Well enough of my ramblings for now.
    If anyone calls me Scrooge they can consider themselves killed, slowly and painfully!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

i feel oblged to add some sureality

HAPPY JESUSMAS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

You know... on christmas day (well... at 1.40 on stephens day) BRAINDEAD was on! NO GOOD FILMS?! ME ARSE!

So yes... I understand the whole being pissed off. If you were being grumpy with no cause i'd call you a nark but as is you have earned a <hug>. Be joyful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

;) Thanx! I was just in a really grumpy mood tuesday cos I'm sick at the moment, but i was shopping today so I feel a lot better! i got the limp bizkit "chocolate starfish...." cd and its just good good good! santy brought me green day "international superhits" tis cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ok... Greenday I understand (and approve of) but... Limp Bizkit? Oh come on! I mean... (fades into vague background mumbling)... And yet Beautiful Creatures are still reasonably unknown (imagine Limp Bizkit crossed with Guns N' Roses only good. VERY good).

Let the mocking commence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

What the feck is wrong with limp bizkit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i believe what's wrong is that they suck.donkey balls.beyond belief.i've seen more musical talent at kareoke contests.KAREOKE(spelled wrong??) FOR FRICK SAKE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

personally i can't stand Limp (and Soggy) Bizkit - but other people are entitled to

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I have been compared (lookswise) to Wes Borland of former Limp Bizkitiness.

Should I kiss the person in question or punch them??

Or something a little more modest???

}:>

Advertisement