Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was ur puter look like ?

• 26-12-2001 5:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

heres mine

HQ7.JPG

no tech specs..just looks of the setup....

another crap 4.30 am thread :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

nuts, if I had my digital camera with me I could have gotten a picture of my laptop on the desk at work.... damn graveyard shift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

what the fnck are you all doin' here at 04:30 on christmas night - it's sad really...

... oops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

tribble if ur gona add to the post add with something that has to do with the thread topic

keep your spam for some other thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by tribble
    what the fnck are you all doin' here at 04:30 on christmas night - it's sad really...

... oops

dunno about gone shootin, but unfortunately some of us (i.e. me) have to work. Plus its the only time I'll get to experience broadband internet. Pah, skanky dialup connections...

Which leads me onto... what the fnck are you doing here at 4:30 on christmas morning tribble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

http://sleepygeek.org/stuff/desk.jpg
    Shot of the desk

http://sleepygeek.org/stuff/box.jpg
    Shot of the box itself. I've sprayed it black, and I'm waiting for some bits to arrive from some electronics place so I can continue doing a little mod. :)

(No, I'm not going to cut a stupid hole in the side panel. Bite me.)

[edited, changed the pictures to links. (~60k each)]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Just the way YORE MA likes it...

Advertisement