Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickcam pro 4.1.1

• 26-12-2001 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi all

please help i have quickcam biege ring on cam need software for windows xp home the buggers want me to buy a new cam instead on there site it two years old works fine in my other pc
    but they dont have any software for it anyone know what to do
    as i use it a lot to talk to my friends in the states
    please help
    Corkey:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Tip: Use spell check, and check your grammar. I for one can't make sense of your post, therefore I can't try to help. Not that I'd be able to.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Yes, you might even learn to spell Grammar correctly Like Lump here...er..hold on...

If you list the make/model someone might be able to help (Don't have any experience with WebCams meself).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

There's always one..... No matter how hard you try and make these "Bitchin about spelling/grammar" posts, there's always one who spots a mistake.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Apparently its not very pc to criticise spelling or grammar, well sometimes it has to be pointed out. The problem is that people are well capable of using correct spelling and grammar, but they couldn't be arsed. Its only the internet, its only some nerd board, sure what do I care. Hence we get the stream of consciousness posts. I think there is sometimes an attempt made to give the impression that the poster is in a dreadful hurry, and every second spent typing their post is a second wasted. If they take long enough to actually think about their posts, well they are in danger of becoming like the people who answer their posts! Well if there were less words and more sense, they'd waste less time typing, and less time waiting for a reply also.

Advertisement