Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wingate

• 12-08-2000 2:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

got the program and so far all im able to do on the machine that isent the server is look at what sites were accessed and when . cant connect . is there another program i need to install ????
    have i installed it backwards ??
    and last but not liest wheres that second sock that went into the wash

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Don't mean to be patronising but have you set IE to use the other PC as it's proxy?

IE5 - Tools / Internet Options / Connections /Lan Settings : Tick the Proxy box, then go into Advanced and fill in the IP and port (Set in the Wingate software) and tick the box to use this address for all protocols.

Pretty Land

[This message has been edited by _CreeD_ (edited 12-08-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye i done that . but it still cant connect .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

sygate is the bizzness. Forget that wingate stuff... it takes around 10 seconds to setup sygate and it does everything from irc,browing to games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

worth a look

Advertisement