Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Rice

Options
  • 28-12-2001 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all. Tomorrow night at the Stables in Mullingar Stable Music proudly presents DAMIEN RICE with special guests PETE COURTNEY and GARETH WOODS. Doors 9.30pm.

RICE will be playing a full band show with support from Monaghan singer songwriter Pete Courtney whose debut album "One of These Kids" was released earlier this year. Also performing will be Chicago based guitar man Gareth Woods. Tickets on sale at venue or can be booked via the wonderful world of email.

Slan,
    The Stables

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I suggest noone from Boards goes to this until commercial enterprises learn to buy ads to support us.

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

er... i'd suggest they do go..
    D. rice is a very good performer, plain and simple.

.. not sure i understand what you're trying to accomplish dev.. but then I am very slow.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

My point is that I dislike commercial enterprises advertising on Boards without supporting its existance.

If it were a non-profit gig or a charity gig I wouldnt have a problem. The quality of the performer is not in question.

DeV.

Advertisement