Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scart Spliters and Universal Remotes

• 28-12-2001 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

Have a wee problem, it seems my TV is overloaded!

Problem 1)

As with most T.V's, mine has 2 scart connections at the back. However I need to have 4!

1 for video recorder
    1 for DVD player
    1 for Digibox
    1 for PS2

And i'm sick of having to pull the TV out every time I want to use something else! So is there anything like a scart splitter availible out there that will allow 2 scart connections be plugged into the one socket, and it will channel tru the active channel to the TV instead of having to keep swaping them?

Problem 2)

Remotes !!! My god i'm sick of Remote controles. I mean its extreamly annoying having to carry 6 of them! Have one for my TV, Digibox, Video, DVD, PS2, and PC speakers. So, I'm looking for a good universial remote where I'll be able to program in these 6 devices in one convient remote control unit.

Anyone know of a good one, that will take 6 seperate devices?

Thanks in advance

wubbles

Comments

Advertisement