Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fave Album Of The Year?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

whoooo tough question but

muse-orgin of symmetry
    smashing pumpkins-rotten apples or judas o
    pj harvey-stories from the city, yaddi yaddi ya

are pretty damn good, you gotta admit

but the almost famous soundtrack does rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Hmmm
    eels, SFA, Strokes, Radiohead, Muse, Hives but my favourite has to be Ed harcourt "Here Be Monsters" SUCH a great album!!!
    AS for Almost Famous, you can get much better 70's collections...and they left out loads of cool stuff that was in the movie. Although.....Tiny Dancer IS a fantastic song cant listen to it without hollering along at the top of my voice...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

....who's ed harcourt, familiar with the name,
    not familiar with the music. what sort of sound?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Linkin Park's - Hybrid Theory
    Alica Keys' - Songs in A minor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Linkin Park - Hybrid theory

Stain'd - Break the Cycle

Linkin parks is the best tho, by a mile.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

whoooops
    i forgot to mention

incubus-morning view

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Knobbles, Ed Harcort is a singer songwriter guy, great voice and loads of big songs not just strummin along with an acoustic.... er im so bad at describing these things. Go to his website and you can hear snippets www.edharcourt.com you've prob heard "Apple of my Eye" on Phantom though.:D Anyway check him out.

Advertisement