Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IOFL boards

• 29-12-2001 2:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭

Is it me or have the IOFL boards been infested with muppets of gladiators proportions?! this is no rant. Perhaps one of the most perfect boards appears to have been infested with nuke em all people, surely the mods and the IOFL commitee deserve a break from this nonsense, after all what they have achieved is thumbs up :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

alo private ;)

nehoo take a peek at the recycle bin, where things re IOFFL are goin downhill fast.

and your right, perhaps we need to tighten the strings, dahamsta said this to me, so get ready for the crackdown !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

its just the one muppet not muppets

and hes mentally unbalanced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

There's 2 actually- maybe 3, - a**holes who seem intent on nothing but causing trouble and starting flamewars and arguments.

These 'muppets' will be dealt with swiftly and sharply.

Read the rules in the sticky thread at the top of the IOFFL forum. These were just guidelines previously but they're now rules because of this so-called 'muppetry'.

Rest assured that myself and dahamsta will be enforcing these rules with a big stick and making sure that the IOFFL forum doesn't get choked by such an infestation of such idiotic and moronic proportions any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Bard and Adam can handle them but I think stronger action may need to be taken if the 12 clicking isn't making the troublemakers learn.

Advertisement