Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debate of the century

Options
  • 29-12-2001 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT DEBATE OF THE CENTURY HAS GOTTTEN REALLY BAD BECAUSE OF ALL THEM LOSERS TXTING IN SAYING "I LIKE A GIRL BUT HOW CAN I TELL HER " WHERE R THE DAYS OF THE FUNNY TXTERS GONE I WANT THEM BACK
    :D SWINE CULLEN :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Damn man, that is so true. Why it was just the other day when I was thinking exactly the same thing. I said to myself, damn, debates these days... I said "Damn son", you gotta get yourself off your ass and earn yourself a decent wage, get a wife and settle down with a couple of kids. But no, 'Nam took it all away from me. I saw my best friends face turn to goo before my very eyes. Man, Charlie got no praise, just a bullet in the ass.

Advertisement