Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost and such forth

• 15-08-2000 9:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    can anyone recommend one of the ghost type programs for disk cloneing. It has to have multicast support. They all say they're brilliant but I havent used any of them before. I found one called paragon drive backup from a russian crowd which looks good and is reasonably priced. Anyone know whats wrong with it?
    Greg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

we use norton ghost here and its excellent.
    usual d/l speed is 90k/s. not bad when you are ghosting loads of drives at once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Agree with WWman ..... Norton ghost is excellent .. if you can get 6.2 or 6.3 if it's out ..... a must get

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ya - I used Ghost in my last job. Quick and simple to use too.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

hmmm
    /me pictures the retail box... that-Norton-guy with a white bed-sheet over his head.

- What's this now?™ -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

ROFL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ive an old norton 8086 assembly book..
    he had hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

he never!
    must be all that worry eh?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

hair on that guy never cant be dont believe it . nop he was born age 50 with his arms crossed and allready experienced 2 heart attacks .

Advertisement