Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

php prob....

Options
  • 01-01-2002 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Hey, could someone help me out?

When inputting info into php forms, even just my username and password, it takes about a minute to tab from username to password, and the same to tab from there to the login button.

Anyone know why?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

When inputting info into php forms, even just my username and password, it takes about a minute to tab from username to password, and the same to tab from there to the login button. Anyone know why?

Not really following you Kento-Shira, tabbing between form elements is a client-side action (i.e. in the browser). Unless you're using PHP-GTK or summat perhaps?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

You're right, looking at it now i dont know where i got "php prob" from.

Its the tabbing between the input boxes that is stupidly slow, and its really starting to get on my nerves.
    The problem is on my side, nothing to do with connection etc, but what the hell is it?

Sorry for the late reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭dragonkin

www.opera.com ??

thats about the only solution I can think of :(

DK

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

any link to the site or the code you are using ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Sorry for the delay again.

Pablo, its every site that uses inputboxes, one example being the boards.ie one, my e-mail addresses at another.com, and mail.chek.com/templates/budweiser and basically any other site that uses inputboxes.

Is opera good? apart from the fact that you can post polls on the boards with it. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement