Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Like to Say Thanks

Options
  • 01-01-2002 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Just a short note to say all the hard work that has been put into IOFFL in the past 10 months by the committee members is really appreciated. I hope you don't lose faith at this crucial point because of the bl33ting of some ill informed idiots. I for one am willing to do anything to help with the fight and if that means waiting patiently till your able to organise some events that includes all members then that's fine by me. Good luck in the new year and thanks again for all the effort so far.

P.S. I hope this isn't seen as an arse licking effort on my part I just think the lads [edit]and lass ;)[/edit] deserve a simple thank your for what they've done so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

*lick lick*

Pityfull really :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thank you Thorbar, you don't know how much it means to read that. But don't forget the lass! :)

adam

Advertisement