Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vicar st

Options
  • 01-01-2002 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hey hey all well haven't been here in a while but hey!! had a great night last night, bellies and frames def the highlights...but they always are!! :D

anyone else there?:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

yep - i was there
    but i must say
    i thought that damien rice was much better than bell x1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

yeah, i must agree, damien rice was pretty damn good, rodrigo y gabriella were fantastic... anyone catch wallmark earlier in the night in the shelter? they were particularly impressive... still though, gotta hand it to the Frames... consistenly phenomenal.

Seán.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frank05330

now now folks, all the above were great, but yuor forgetting someone who really shined last night and gave their best performance ever... a certain mr. paul o'rielly. if anyone missed it... i dont know what to say but you missed out big time. ill just say one thing,
    paul broke all six strings in his last song.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

So f uckin what? He broke six strings?!?! That';s probably the first time the boring **** has ever strummed them hard enough...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davey/dr.love

you weren't there, so you shouldn't really be spouting off about it. At least Paul plays, he contibutes something very valuable to a lot of peoples lives. your sittin at home criticsing people from behind your keyboard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

why do you talk like that??
    "bellies" "def"??
    do other people talk like that or are you just trying to start a trend, maybe i'm just really behind. you kids, what will you think of next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davey/dr.love

or dumb...

Advertisement