Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Wet Grass...

Options
  • 02-01-2002 3:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Cool wet grass, cool wet grass.

Everybody take a moment now. Close your eyes and imagine a lovely spring. Give it a mustache. Put several other members of the former Eircom board beside it. Shout at them. Scream your lungs out.

Feel better now? Good, now shut up and talk about IrelandOffline stuff and stop annoying me, else I'll go postal on the lot of ye.

You have been warned.

Thank you,
    adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

what makes me feel better about the condition Ireland is in is Gun's N' Roses "November rain", the lines "nothing lasts forever" always cheers me up...

Can a mod change my "Newbie" to "No Life?" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I see those anger management courses have moulded you into a well adjusted member of society Adam :)

But anyway, dont want to be gotten postal on so I'll scoot before I outstay my welcome. (And no, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or 'funny').

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Heh, the funny thing is that someone reported my own post to me. :)

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

that may have been me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

It sure was, Gone Shootin... you've gone kinda nuts reporting posts lately, haven't ya ? :)

Strange thing was... as I look back at the email... you reported this post because people were being OPTIMISTIC... (huh?)...

Chill, y'all...

• Advertisement
Advertisement