Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new weekly input

Options
  • 02-01-2002 3:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

In December, transgender aspirant Jamie Cooper, 16, of Birmingham, England, told reporters that he planned to store some of his sperm before he changes sexes so that, with the use of a surrogate womb, he can eventually be both the father and the mother of a child (which, if it happens, would be a world's first). Cooper is now living openly as a girl, has begun anti-testosterone injections, and, under National Health Service rules, will be eligible for surgery in five years. Various church spokespeople were horrified when told of Cooper's plans. [The Scotsman, 12-10-01]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Thats actually very sad, very very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

the scientist in me wants to say "yeh thats truly amazing" but every other part of me screams "thats just terribly terribly wrong wrong wrong" Place your bets on how many fingers the kid will have on each hand..

Thats the kind of 'deep' conversation thats only possible after either
    a. 20 pints of 'home brew' or
    b. too much wacky tabacky

Advertisement